Actel's CoreMP7 is a soft IP version of the popular ARM7TDMI-S™ that has been optimized to maximize speed and minimize size in Actel's Flash-based FPGAs. CoreMP7 is well suited for use in a number of applications, including digital cameras, kitchen appliances, automotive traction control systems, car infotainment systems, robotics and medical equipment. Actel's CoreMP7 is supported by a complete development environment, including Actel's Libero IDE Catalog and a host of third-party tools.
- Compatible with ARM7TDMI-S
- ARMv4T RISC architecture
- 32-bit ARM instruction set
- 16-bit Thumb instruction set
- Full 32-bit ALU and datapath
- 32-bit external bus interface
- Embedded real-time debug and JTAG interface
- Optimized for Actel Flash-based M7 ProASIC3/E devices
- No license fees or royalties
- Implemented fully in the fabric
- All I/Os are accessible to the user
- Seamless FPGA design and debug tool flow and integration
For more information, go to the CoreMP7 web page.
This core is available for FREE in Libero IDE Catalog.