The ultra-low-power programmable solution
The Actel IGLOO low-power FPGA family of reprogrammable, full-featured flash FPGAs is designed to meet the demanding power, area, and cost requirements of today's portable electronics. Based on the Actel nonvolatile flash technology and single-chip ProASIC3 FPGA architecture, the 1.2 V to 1.5 V operating voltage family offers the industry's lowest power consumption—as low as 5 µW. The IGLOO family supports up to 3 million system gates with up to 504 kbits of true dual-port SRAM, up to 6 embedded PLLs, and up to 620 user I/Os.
Low-power applications that require 32-bit processing can use the ARM® Cortex™-M1 processor without license fee or royalties in M1 IGLOO devices. Developed specifically for implementation in FPGAs, Cortex-M1 offers an optimal balance between performance and size to minimize power consumption.
The IGLOO family includes:
- M1 IGLOO
- M1 IGLOOe
- Ultra-low power in Flash*Freeze mode
- Low power active capability
- Small footprint packages
- Reprogrammable flash technology
- 1.2 V to 1.5 V operation
- High-capacity, advanced I/Os
- Clock conditioning circuits (CCCs) and PLLs
- Embedded SRAM and nonvolatile memory (NVM)
- In-system programming (ISP) and security